Adding L-carnitine to dog food in different ways can ensure the health of these animals. Some of these aspects are:
1. L-carnitine in dogs during pregnancy causes the development and maturation of the lungs, and also in infancy can affect the development of vital organs.
2 – If L-carnitine is added to the food of female dogs, it can significantly increase the level of carnitine in milk and compensate for the maternal deficiency of this substance.
3. L-Carnitine reduces the accumulation of fat in body tissues and makes the shape of the animal’s limbs more beautiful.
4 – L-carnitine in dogs that are susceptible to diabetes, such as pickiness dogs, reduces the level of adenosine triphosphate in the cells and the cells tend to enter glucose.
5. L-Carnitine facilitates the conversion of fatty acids into energy and provides it when the animal needs more energy.
6. L-Carnitine significantly reduces the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles of the animal and prepares them for long-term activity.
7. According to research, L-carnitine is effective in creating freshness and mobility in pets.
8. In older dogs, their owners change and enter a new environment. L-Carnitine is effective in reducing their initial abnormal behaviors and makes it easier for the animal to adapt to the new environment.
9 – In puppies that have been separated from their mother at a young age, taking L-carnitine is not only useful along with the milk given to the animal, but also necessary and necessary.
10 – In male dogs, consumption of L-carnitine during the breeding season affects sperm production in the testicles and increases the volume of fertile sperm.
As mentioned, L-carnitine in dogs can solve many physiological problems of the body and significantly increase food productivity, so its consumption in the diet of all dogs of different breeds is recommended.
Collection: Amine Gostar Research and Development Unit (R&D)